Decorply Wall Mounted Folding Table Installation Instructions
Before you open the package and commence the installation process, please note the following cautionary advice;
- The package contains small parts and moving parts so it is best to keep the contents out of reach of children.
- Keep hands and fingers clear when opening and closing the folding brackets.
- Wear suitable personal protective equipment when installing the products.
- Always, always... it cannot be stressed enough... check for the presence of hidden or buried services within the fixing backgrounds before commencing the installation.
- Refer to tool and equipment makers recommended safety requirements for usage in conjunction with the assembly and installation of this product.
The Instructions below indicate the installation procedure for conrete/masonry based walls. The installation procedure for timber frame walls is the same with the exception that the top fixing holes for the timber screws will be the smaller holes located to the left and right of positions 1, 2, 5 & 6 indicated on the drawings.