Plywood has never looked so good. Our Decorply wall mounted folding table range consists of a gloss laminate finish that is easy to wipe clean over a Baltic Birch core with wonderful exposed edges to give a contemporary twist. The edges are sanded lightly and protected by 3 coats of clear water based lacquer. These tables are available in two sizes 80cm (31-1/2”) wide by 60cm (23-1/2”) deep and 60cm (23-1/2”) wide by 40cm (15-3/4”) deep.
The laminate is a high gloss finish in Black (RAL 9005) or White (RAL 9003). The bracket centres, by default, are set at 40.6cm (16”) to suit 40.6cm (16”) stud centres. The bracket centres can be changed on request.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any information. Click here to view the installation instructions and keep an eye on our blog for some interesting ways to incorporate the folding tables.
Wall Mounted Folding Decorply Table - Black Top (RAL 9005)
- Black (RAL 9005) Decorply Wall Mounted Folding Table made with our patented slim line folding brackets
- Available in two sizes - 31-1/2" (80cm) wide x 23-1/2" (60cm) deep, or, 23-1/2" (60cm) wide x 15-3/4" (40cm) deep
- The Decorply table comprises of a durable surface finish of high gloss laminate applied to high quality furniture grade Baltic birch plywood.
- Slow cut edges to ensure a quality stacked line pattern on the exposed edges to give a high quality edge detail for improved aesthetics.
- Lightly sanded corners to reduce the sharpness, with the exposed line pattern of the plywood sealed with 2 coats of water based lacquer.
- Single click release mechanism with the option to have the release handle on the left or right side as you would look at the table fixed to the wall.
- Supplied fully assembled with the wall mounting brackets attached and either Masonry or Timber background fixing screws.
- Rated for weights of up to 160 kg (352 lbs)
- Strong, stable and durable
- Standard one-year guarantee