This is our Compact Wall Mounted Ironing Board with a Orange (RAL 2011) Powder Coated Mounting Plate and Hinge. This version comes with a built-in Iron Rest. The ironing board folds down against the wall when not in use through an easy to use single click mechanism. The cover is made from cotton and has a metallic silver coating on the ironing surface. The board is made from furniture grade birch plywood. The parts are all locally sourced in Ireland and they are handmade with great care to ensure you will not be disappointed.
It can be easily mounted on a single timber stud or to a masonry wall. It can be installed at a height that is convenient to you, bearing in mind that the minimum mounting height would need to be 84cm (33") to make sure it doesn't hit the floor. This one is a favorite for so many people that do not want the hassle of lugging around or storing the conventional stand alone ironing board.
The board is 81cm (32") long by 30cm (12") wide, making it a perfect size for those quick ironing jobs and small enough to be out of your way when not in use. Ideal for small spaces. Replacement covers are available, although they generally last a really long time.
Installation instructions are available from the main menu above or by clicking here.
Compact Wall Mounted Ironing Board with Orange (RAL 2011) Mounting Plate
- Orange (RAL 2011) Powder Coated Wall Mounting Plate and Hinge
- Includes Built-in Iron Rest
- Handmade in Ireland from only the best materials that have been locally sourced
- Metallic Silver Cotton Cover with protective coating on the operational side (Suitable for Steam Irons in a domestic use setting)
- Superb, easy and reliable one click release mechanism
- Folds down into the storage position and folds up into the operating position
- Comes Pre-assembled and ready to mount to a wall or suitable timber stud, no assembly is required
- The overall unit measures 85.6cm (33.7") long x 30cm (12") wide and has an overall thickness of 3.8cm (1.5") so when you fix it to a wall the projection will be just 3.8cm (1.5")
- Can support a weight of 15kg (33 lbs)
- Standard 1 year guarantee on parts and workmanship